START 60 Window
The START 60 window is based on the SALAMANDER DESIGN 2D profile system that allows making simple, yet elegant windows. It covers a market segment for which the economic aspect prevails and does not require special isolation requirements.
Besides the classic appearance, the 2D profile, with a 60 mm depth of construction, also offers excellent functionality. Getting optimal stability and easy maintenance ensure the best design for sophisticated windows.
- High quality material, thanks to the technologies used, this material can be recycled up to 7 times;
- Generous steel reinforcements guarantee high stability and long service life;
- Classic, elegant look with fine edges;
- Optimal protection against wind and rain: insulation seals provide stability and a long lifespan;
- Easy maintenance thanks to high quality materials with extremely dense structure of the surface;
- Construction depth of 60 mm;
- Up to 3 isolation chambers;
- The START window is equipped with high quality sealing gaskets of light gray TPE for a modern aesthetic appearance;
- Rounded glazing wraps contribute to a modern and pleasant appearance of the window;
- Allows variable glazing between 4 mm and 24 mm;
- Uf thermal transfer coefficient up to 1.5 w / m2k. Sound protection up to 46 Db;
- Simple, swinging or oscillating openings can be made within the system;
- The START windows are available in SALAMANDER WHITE;
- The START windows are not available for arches;
- The START window is made of coextruded profiles, contributing to the protection of the environment.